WCC Orca Card (Student ID)
The WCC student ID card (Orca Card) is issued to all currently enrolled students. To obtain an Orca Card, you must provide your student ID number and a photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or military).
WCC student ID cards can be used to access:
- Business and classroom labs
- Items from the WCC library
- Fitness center, Pavilion gym and tennis courts
- Local bus services through the WTA
The College deposits $15 for printing and copying on your card each quarter. In addition, you may deposit funds into your account to make purchases at:
- The Dockside Café and campus coffee stands
- WCC bookstore
- Campus vending machines
Students may deposit funds onto their Orca Card through MyWCC or by depositing cash into a point of deposit (POD) located in the Heiner and Syre buildings.
Family and friends of WCC students can support a student’s education by depositing funds to help pay for books and meals. Go to whatcom.edu/orcacard. Under “stuff you should know,” click on “deposits” and then “guest deposit.” The information you will need includes:
- The student’s 9-digit ID number (located on the back of the card)
- Their first and last name as it appears on the Orca Card
Note: WCC students must log in at least once on the student portal before guests can make a deposit.
Your first Orca Card is free; replacement cards are $15.00. To learn more, please contact the by the office of student life and development at 360.383.3007 or stop by Syre Center, 208.