Pavilion & Student Recreation Center
Whatcom Community College’s Pavilion & Student Recreation Center is open to students, faculty and staff. This has been a very exciting student-led project, culminating after several years of planning, design and construction. The facility includes more than 24,000 square feet of new construction and 6,700 square feet of renovated space.
- Fitness and strength training equipment, including cardio machines (with live TV and video capabilities), free weights, and more
- Indoor running track
- Balcony-level fitness and stretching areas
- Updated gym for basketball and volleyball
- Two studio spaces equipped with specialized flooring (e.g. wood-sprung floor in second level studio)
- Towel service and upgraded locker room facilities
- Food and beverage services (available to members and non-members)
Students, faculty and staff must complete an online waiver in order to access the facility’s amenities. See the WCC website for information.